Sunday, June 22, 2008

yip's family

yesterday was a warm family day!! i spent the full day at my 4-yee's shop with grandma, yeeyees and cousins. oh, my "ko-lo koutkout" (tall uncle) stopped by too!! spending the time with family is always so sweet... plus they are a funny group, always create new jokes...we had so much fun together last night...

my maymay-yee said... it was like a community center at 4-yee's place yesterday... why? cos...
~ some were working at the beauty corner...
~ some were knitting wool hats for donations...
~ some cousins were studying...
~ some were playing psp...
~ some were playing fun-clay... and...
~ i was crocheting...
see some of the pictures i took yesterday la...

grandma was reading my zakka book and placing her order with me...


another bowl of "愛心十全大保湯" from my 4-yee. but i hate those brownish chinese dry berries (藍joe)... thank god that grandma ate them for me... hehehe....


the alien football team... handmade by martin & maymay-yee... martin was very creative...i wanted to take a picture of him...but he was too shy to show face...

No comments: