Friday, June 20, 2008

where is kae...

~ where is kae?
~ she is missing!!
~ for 2 weeks already!!

dear friends...

i was in hospital again on june 6... this operation was not within my plan, everything came so sudden on june 6. my original plan was to fly back home for the long weekend, but the non-stop severe wound bleeding forced me to cancel my trip and spent my time in hospital... and bed resting for 2 weeks!!

this time i wasn't too scare about the operation process, but i can't stop crying before and after the operation... i guess i was very worry about my health... what is going on and what is happening to me??? plus... i missssssed my dad mom very much at that moment... i hunger for some big hugs & kisses from them... i remember the first sentence i said when i woke up after the operation was -- "i want dad & mom"...

thanks mom!! thanks for coming back and take care of me for the past weeks. i am a spoiled child... i love you mom...

thanks dad!!! thanks for sending mom back... i know you must felt very lonely for the past weeks... and sorry dad... sorry for not able to celebrate your birthday and father's day this year... i love you dad...


this time i'm very discipline... i.e...in bed most of the time and drink this "fa-kout" soup everyday. my dearest 4-yee (auntie 4) prepared it and deliver to my home daily. i call this "recovery soup with love" (in chinese "愛心十全大保湯"). according to 4-yee, this soup should help to mend my wounds. i was really bad girl last time after my 1st operation and refused to drink them... now... i have 2 bowl of them everyday... thanks 4-yee!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kae, take as much rest as you can la... hey, I'm leaving for Tokyo on Jul 2, let me know if you want anything from tokyo la..

aileen ♥ motu said...

welcome back kae!! glad to see that you are recovering.... pls be a good girl and don't make your parents and friends worry about you anymore..

kaekae said...

thanks both!! i will take care gar la... i will be good gar la...

bay... let me check out if i need anything sin... i think i might want to buy something gar... hehehe...

Anonymous said...

kae, yeah, feel free.... so are you well enough to have dinner together on 29th? Boot has a sudden family trip... but lennon / mama & others should be fine.. pls write to my office email la..

Anonymous said...

kae, it's good to see you back to normal life. but don't push yourself too hard, take a good rest.

kaekae said...

susie...long time no see la... yes, i will take care and won't over work from now (must tell HH about this.. hahaah). hope to meet up soon!!