Sunday, August 11, 2013

sorry... and thank you...

sorry that i know i have been depress lately...
sorry that i made everyone worry about me again...
sorry that i have been hiding again...
sorry that i disappointed everyone again...
sorry that i didn't love myself like the way you all loved me...

sorry my 2 best high school friends...
sorry i scared you both...
sorry i disappointed you both...
but thanks for not giving up on me..
i love you...

thank you for all your love...
thank you for all the courage...
thank you for the "tricks" (without these tricks i won't come out)...

although i don't feel like celebrating on my birthday...
you all gave me a lovely moment on my birthday some weeks ago...

i am so touched...

* my favor accessory brand from 2 of my best friend in life... 
* you two always know what i like...
* you two knows how melt me...
* you two always stand beside me all the time...
* you two gave me all your love...
* thanks so much....


* thanks my dear cousin and family...
* my 2 little sweetheart... thank you... 
* i know you use your own pocket money to get me these...
* bigger one got me the notebook, notepad and pen from franc franc... 
* smaller one got me my favor candy...


* a sweet and touching card from the bigger one...
* the message inside the card melted me...
* i was soooo touched...
* non stop crying when reading it... 
* you two are my favor girls forever too...
* ee love you too... 


* the bigger one also draw me this...
* love the drawing so much...
* so i got this frame to wrap it up...
* love seeing this drawing at home everyday...
* this is like my battery...
* seeing this... give me energy...

love you all...

No comments: