Sunday, October 19, 2008

i'm okay...


yes. i'm okay... thanks for the calls and cares from all of you... everything should be back to normal now... so i'm okay gar la... (i hope)

well many many things happened during the past 6 weeks?
week of sep 8: i hurt my back during home cleaning
week of sep 15: my mom is back from guam
week of sep 22: mom had her left eye operation
week of sep 29: mom had her right eye operation
week of oct 6: family matters bothering me
week of oct 13: another family matters pop-up and it bothers me
(plus honchi "blocked" my pc usage during this rough stock market environment... as he must be with the "market" most of time wor!!)

although most of time was taking care of my mom and accompany her... i still have a lot that i want to share in my blog and will re-start my posting gar la... so... no more complain about the moon cakes la!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kae welcome back..and hope u are well.
Emmy

ashlee 魚 said...

wei.. glad to hearing from you again.
take care ar !

aileen ♥ motu said...

welcome back!!!
let's go shopping next week?

Anonymous said...

good that i don't need to read mooncakes and hampers again and again.....welcome to blogging!

kaekae said...

thanks all...
yes... no more mooncakes!!