Sunday, July 13, 2008

babies week

this weekend was my babies week... had different gatherings with many babies from friday to sunday...
~ fri, baby scartlett's double month party...
~ sat, tea with baby natasha...
~ sun, lunch with baby miranda, eunice & the twins "siu lung + siu fu"...
~ sun, bump into joanna and got a chance to touch sansan's lovely cheek...

she is natasha... my ex-boss sonia's daughter... she is a lovely girl and very creative!! i had so much fun with her...



here... she took my camera and made self portrait...
she also took a picture of her tummy... and told us she has a dog bite... she told us sadly, "the dog has my skin now and i love my skin very much..."

here, she used a napkin to wrap around sonia's arm and said, "mama, let me measure your blood pressure... oh, you have low blood pressure."

she is so funny, i wonder where did she learn all these little things...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the girl is cute !!!!!!