Friday, May 23, 2008

thank you my friends


thanks bonbon, jonjon & borbor for the flowers... plus i was so touched when i saw you before my operation... thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!

earlier this week... i had my first operation in my life. i was soooooo scared and extremely worried about it... many thanks to all my very good friends for their support, love and care... i miss you all... and love you all!!!
(p.s. special thanks to my dearest god-sisters mmjj & gj...without you both... i am sure i will be eating junk food everyday after operation...)

7 comments:

elsakwan said...

have been trying to call u quite a few times and could never reach u. seeing all the updates in your blogs, i know u must be doing fine. great work! out of my plan, i m going to tokyo on 8 jun. let me know if u want anything from there. take care.

kaekae said...

oh...my love!! my very good friend elsa... thanks for checking out my work... i'm getting better now... (i'm so jealous... you are going to tokyo!!!)

Anonymous said...

kaekae, seems you're recovering well... hey, i found Motu and your blogs so interesting and amazing, trying to fix one as well, do you find those borders / graphics from another websites?

kaekae said...

thanks baybay!! yeah we spent a lot of our time in your blog, and we are "train-girl" now!! pls create one for yourself too la... so that we can add you as our friends!! for the borders and graphics... i bot some books and cds for them... remember i got a book from sapporo with you? that's the one law...

Anonymous said...

wow, need to arrange a crash course for me as well....hahaha... thanks..

kaekae said...

anytime la. come to my place la!

aileen ♥ motu said...

bonbon is very talented!